Maypole Caravan Top Covers offer superior protection for your caravan. Designed to keep bird lime and tree sap from the roof of the caravan and ideal for storage in the Winter months.
- Superior roof cover offering protection for your caravan top
- Designed to keep bird lime and tree sap from the roof of the caravan
- Protects against: UV rays, rain & wind, smog & dust, snow & ice, birds and leaves
- Heavy duty silver polyester material
- Not suitable for use in exposed windy areas
- MP9265 is suitable for caravans up to 6.2-6.8m
- Cover dimensions:
- Length x 644cm
- Width x 229cm
- Height x 41cm
- UV stable material ensure long product life
- Manufactured from 150D Polyester with PU silver coating
- Hydrostatic pressure tested 1500mm (for water resistance)
- Non-abrasive padded protectors cover each adjustable buckle to scratching or damage
- Adjustable straps with nylon coated heavy duty steel hooks
- Universal fitment
- Storage bag included
Q: How do I know what size top cover will fit my caravan?
A: To ensure you get the correct size for your caravan you should measure the caravans external body length (along the floor-line of the caravan), excluding the drawbar.