Maypole breathable motorhome covers are made from heavy duty 4-ply non-woven polypropylene fabric which is UV stable and highly water resistant, giving excellent protection from the elements.
Benefits of Water Resistant Material
Water resistant means that the material will inhibit the transit of moisture to a given degree under testing using a known area of medium and barometric pressure. Water resistant (sometimes referred to as ‘breathable’) covers allow the transit of moisture after a certain amount of rainfall, and will more readily allow evaporation of both rainfall and naturally occurring condensation.
Maypole’s dark grey motorhome covers have additional features that are designed to improve the fit and functionality of the cover, including;
- Reflectors on the front and rear enhances night time visibility
- Elasticated hem allows a tailored fit over a range of motorhome sizes
- Nylon straps and plastic buckles on the side, front and rear to secure the cover when fitted
- Extra strong double stitched seams on the straps to ensure product life
- Zips on all 4 corners to aid fitting
- Additional zips on both sides for easy door access
- Handy storage bag for when not in use
- Cover height 270.5cm
- Maypole logo on the front of the cover
- Non-abrasive material that prevents any scratches to your vehicle
- Easy to fit (fitting instructions included)
- Protect your motorhome when in Winter storage
- Protects from rain, snow, dust, tree sap, birds and leaves.
- UV stable
- Cover Dimensions:
- Length 80cm
- Width 235cm
- Height 270.5cm
- Highly water resistant material (up to 1000mm hydrostatic pressure head test) providing excellent protection from the elements
PLEASE NOTE If your motorhome has a cab hump, we recommend you purchase a cover that is the next size up.